1. Can I use your music in my videos?
For our game soundtracks, anyone can use our game music in videos about the game, including in-game music in gameplay footage.
For other videos, you can use any of our music if you can meet all of the following requirements:
- The channel has under 20,000 subscribers or under 1,000,000 views per year.
- You give credit with proper attribution (see question 3).
- The video is not the music by itself only (see question 2).
If any of these requirements can't be met, please contact us for licensing details.
2. Can I upload your music by itself to YouTube?
Please do not upload the tracks by themselves - we have already uploaded them to our official YouTube channel. Listening to our music on our official channels helps support us.
3. How should I credit the music?
In your video or its description, please attribute music credit with the musician name(s) and links to the corresponding Bandcamp page:
- Tracks from TUNIC (Original Game Soundtrack):
Music by Lifeformed and Janice Kwan. Available at https://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/tunic
- Tracks from Umbra:
Music by Lifeformed and Janice Kwan. Available at https://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/umbra
- Tracks from Immerse (Double Fine Adventure Soundtrack):
Music by Lifeformed. Available at https://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/immerse
- Tracks from Fastfall (Dustforce Soundtrack):
Music by Lifeformed. Available at https://lifeformed.bandcamp.com/album/fastfall
For other tracks not listed here, please follow the same format as the ones above.
4. Can I play your music on my Twitch stream?
Yes, our music is safe for streaming, including in-game music. You can find our music on the Twitch Soundtrack and Pretzel music players - using those players supports us. If you are having any issues with this, please contact us.
5. What are the best ways to support you?
Buying our music from Bandcamp is the most direct way to get our music. Bandcamp takes a smaller cut from the sale than other stores.
Listening to our music on streaming services also supports us every time you listen.
If you want to share YouTube links to our music, please link to videos provided on the official YouTube channel. For the TUNIC soundtrack, use our official playlist with all of the tracks, or you can use our single video with the full album.
Lastly, don't forget to mention and credit Janice Kwan for her work on our collaborative albums! Due to limitations with the way storefronts handle collaborations, we usually can only post our music on one artist's page. You can link to her Bandcamp page or mention her (@alsojanice) in your tweets. You can find all our links here: